Call for Quotation for Various Positions
Quiz Questioner Developer
- The Script Writer will be responsible to write script for celebrity video in the context of COVID-19 that will be posted on social media of AYON and its member organization. The consultant will work with AYON staff to review final draft edits.
- The videographer will be responsible to film five celebrity videos and will be responsible to edit videos for its final output. The consultant will work with AYON staff to review final draft edits.
- The Quiz Questioner Developer will be responsible to prepare 24 unique quiz questions in the context of COVID-19 that will be posted on social media of AYON and its member organization. Once the consultant is selected, AYON’s program officer will guide on details questioner.
The main objective of this task is to prepare a video and quiz questions on COVID-19 and ICPD context, which will be share through the social media for maximum audience reach and engagement. This activity aims to aware the audience about the impact of COVID-19.
The final copy has to be submitted by the first week of August 2021.
For Video Script final copy has to be submitted by the last week of July 2021.
- At least 2 years’ experience of the respective firm on various social issues.
- Proven track record of creating videos/ audios and content writing for social cause in partnership with I/NGOs
- Experienced team members
- Availability of high quality equipment and technology.
The consultant(s) will closely work with Program Officer of AYON.
To submit your proposal, kindly compulsory send letter of interest, organization registration, Tax Clearance and any other legal document, 3 previous work.
Submission should be done electronically prior to 11:59 PM NST on respective deadline under the subject “Quotation for ( “Title” )” to the official E-mail address of Association of Youth Organizations Nepal (AYON): firstname.lastname@example.org along with the services of the post-production.
If you have any queries, please contact us via our Facebook or Email.
Proposal Review/ Scoring Criteria
The received proposals will be assessed based on the criteria mentioned below
|1||Organization background/relevant experience||30%|
|2||Existing Human Resource/Experience||20 %|
The procurement committee of AYON will be assigned for the selection.